Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Blogging for dummies

So, the point of this blogging thing is to do it often...if not every day.  


I'm not very good at it since my last entry was in August of last year.


To catch you all up, since August we have:

  • Fostered a beautiful little boy named Vincent.  He went home to his family at Christmas.
  • Found out that my position at CSUSB is short-lived.  We are hoping to find a position in Texas and move home as my job ends in July!
  • Jack has completed his first season with Arsenal FC as the Keeper - they weren't very good, but the learned a lot...hopefully.  He is also now 5' tall at the age of 9...
  • Ben has turned 7 and lost most of his front teeth.  He learned to ride a bike over the Christmas Holidays.  He got on and rode away...it was awesome!
  • Sarah got her first corsage as my date to the Daddy-Daughter dance.  She looked fabulous...
  • Jennifer has starting potty training...we are hoping for a quick transition and the end of Diapers as we know it!
  • Sunnye has been focusing on home-schooling and slowly building her Mary Kay business.  She has also been working out in the mornings and looks great!
  • I have been working and going to grad school for an MPA...trying to save the world as always.
So, if your reading this...your caught up.  If not, then you don't care anyway and I'm talking to myself.

Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment